During Webster University’s Centennial Homecoming Garden Glow this past September, Glimpse sat down with five distinguished alumni in the East Academic Building. These alums discussed why they chose Webster, what the university and the connections forged through it mean to them, and what post-college life has been like.
Featured in the following video are:
- Justin Blandford, BA ’99, site manager for three state-owned historic sites (Vachel Lindsay Home, Lincoln-Herndon Law Office, Old State Capitol) in Springfield, Ill.
- Chris McGee, BA ’01, curriculum coordinator for science and social studies in the Webster Groves School District (K-8); president of the Webster University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Sutton Mora Hayes, BA ’02, vice president of The Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- Adam Neal, BA ’02, development executive of RIVR Media
- Christopher Whitmore, BA ’14, outreach coordinator for the Office of Congressman Mark DeSaulnier, U.S. House of Representatives, in the San Francisco East Bay